Thursday, December 30, 2010

Doing Well

Hi Sarah!
I hope you are having a good holiday. Just wanted to let you know, Wyatt is doing well. With the warm up, has come the mud....and you know what that means:) I think Wyatt and Justin have a bet going on.....who can look the most like a mud puddle.
Today Wyatt was very good in the round pen. He started off a bit moody, but then worked out of it! I think he was mad that he could see the others eating hay.
It seems his back is doing well. I guess we have one more week, and then I can put the saddle on him.
I plan to ground work him with the saddle a few days, before getting on him.....just to see how his back reacts.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ada. Hopefully a new (clean) blanket will arrive soon :-) I am glad he is well and the back is hopefully strengthening. I am hoping I can fly back 1/12 so if I do we can meet up and discuss next steps that weekend. Have you been able to think about a plan that you might like to have him in each week when he (and the weather) is better? When you have a min, could you update me on the Escrow? HAPPY NEW YEAR :-)

    ReplyDelete